Switching Careers: Architecture to Tech | Forum – Archinect - Freelance Find

Breaking

Friday, August 12, 2022

Switching Careers: Architecture to Tech | Forum – Archinect

Hi all! As the title suggests, is there anyone out there who jumped ship from architecture to tech? what was your journey like? 

After 4.5 years of professional experience, I realized that I love design, but not architecture. I thought that if I worked for a firm that I like, has great work and great benefits, that it would change my feelings about being an architect. I’ve come to accept that I don’t think architecture is for me. However, what I do love about architecture is being able to think critically and designing solutions. I’ve always been really interested in learning how to code and seeing how my skills can translate in other facets of design. Thoughts on Web Development? Product Design? UX Design? I’m thinking of joining a bootcamp and I would love to have more insight from anyone who has made this career switch!

Aug 12, 22 3:15 pm

Techyrack Website stock market day trading and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage website traffic Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Traffic Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Ready Monetized Autoblog



from Web Development – My Blog https://www.techyrack.com/syndication/2022/08/12/switching-careers-architecture-to-tech-forum-archinect/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment